-
March 1st, 2003, 12:45 AM
#211
HB Forum Owner
Cool wallpaper Ash-chan!
<-- Has been using Winamp default skin for over a year :/
-
March 1st, 2003, 12:49 AM
#212
Inactive Member
IRT Xel: Okay, it has been uploaded. It's a winzip file (or should be) and it's named 'undone.'
IRT Miguel: Sankyuu! ^o^
Ick. How can you stand it? The default skin is so...ugly. O.o
-
March 1st, 2003, 12:53 AM
#213
HB Forum Owner
Well, it's that I like player-looking skins (i.e. no game/anime/manga but some skin with buttons and an unthemed background); there are plenty of these on Winamp.com, they'll make your player look like a Kenwood radio or something like that, but I don't get used to them/don't like them for some reason (usually too many stuff on it, I like simpler interfaces).
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 28, 2003 08:53 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
March 1st, 2003, 12:59 AM
#214
Inactive Member
I like mine to have characters on it, but not be cluttered
-
March 1st, 2003, 01:01 AM
#215
Inactive Member
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg17.jpg
KOS-MOS fever for me XD
(another large pic, so I mad eit at half quality, if you wnat the hihg quality ver. of the pic, Miguels' psoted it a few times)
-
March 1st, 2003, 01:05 AM
#216
HB Forum Owner
Nice and hot [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 1st, 2003, 01:05 AM
#217
Inactive Member
-
March 1st, 2003, 01:26 AM
#218
Inactive Member
Thanks for hte skin Mitsu-chan ^^
-
March 1st, 2003, 02:08 AM
#219
Inactive Member
-
March 2nd, 2003, 05:48 AM
#220
Inactive Member
I gotta find that pic of KOS-MOS w/angel wings!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks